Dust can be a huge drag, and if you’re an allergy sufferer or just a lover of a clean house, you might feel like you’re engaged in a never ending battle.
But don’t worry, you can win the war. There are plenty of things you can do to keep your home dustless and your air clean. Here are just a few of the things you can do:
1. Dust with something that actually traps dust and doesn’t just push it around or allow it to end up in the air.
2. Consider getting a special vacuum. Certain types of vacuums called HEPA vacuums trap dust instead of letting it circulate.
3. Clean your blinds. And if you’re really serious about a dust free home, you might even consider replacing your blinds with ones that are easy to clean.
4. Purify your air. Enough said.
5. Remember that the fewer knick knacks you have, the fewer knick knacks you have to dust.
6. Wash or change your bed linens every week so the fabric doesn’t collect dust.
7. Don’t clean your pets on carpet.
8. Dust your plants. They need love too.